GeeksAKnockin’ offers tech support services to set up your new computer. We know that getting a new computer set up and ready to use can sometimes be a daunting task. You have to make sure cables are properly connected, screen resolutions are configured, the Internet connection is working and so much more.
Our new PC setups are turn-key. When we’re done, you will be able to sit down and start using your new computer immediately. We guarantee it. You will not be left to try to figure out how to setup your iPod, or how to get your e-mail transferred. Compared to most of our competitors, it doesn’t matter how long it takes, we will never leave a new computer setup until we’re absolutely positive that it’s done and working properly. We don’t have any limitations, we do everything and believe it or not, all of this for one flat price.
Our tech support offers the following services for your new computer:
- Setup of your new computer. We’ll unpack everything and then assemble your new PC and make sure everything is plugged in and working correctly.
- We will transfer your documents, pictures, email, etc. from your old computer to the new one.
- We will configure Internet and email access on the new computer.
- We will update all installed software with all available security patches from their respective vendors to ensure the highest performance and safety for your new PC.
- We will go through and make sure you understand the basic operation of your new computer.
You don’t need to struggle with a new computer set up anymore. Rest assured, GeeksAKnockin’ will take care of it and make sure it all works correctly.
To make a service request, call GeeksAKnockin’ Portland Computer repair now at 503.601.4335.